The Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing the sales strategy of Uptick Systems in order to increase its market share.
- Analyzes the potential of Uptick Systems service area to determine target markets
- Identifies available market share
- Analyzes student/Institution relationships
- Develops sales/marketing objectives and sales projections
- Develops a marketing plan, identifying priorities and a reasonable timetable
- Conducts sales calls
- Implements marketing plan staying within established timetable
- Support business development activities and help establish strong relationships with new and existing referral sources.
- At least two years sales experience in the Information Technology field.
- Proven ability to implement a sales and marketing plan.
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of achieving referral goals within target market.
- Excellent planning, time management and presentation skills required.
- Established potential contacts and an ability to readily network in the community would be a plus.
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing to the extent required by the position.
|Mandatory Skills||Ability to demonstrate evidence of achieving referral goals within target market|
|Job Type||Remote, Part Time|